This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for an Installation Supervisor to support with the following tasks:
- The Supervisor Installation Work is the interface to the project for all installation teams which are required for WEC- installation, commissioning and testing.
- They are responsible for efficiently managing and providing support on all project activities around the installation teams required to install a WEC and put it into operation.
- The Supervisor Installation Works manages all installation teams in alignment with the Construction Manager.
- The role requires a very organised and proactive approach, combined with a strong attention to detail, high level of initiative, and ability to multi-task.
- Aligns between team interfaces and ensures smooth site procedures jointly with Construction Manager, Site Manager BoP and Electrical Works Manager
- Administrative support for the Construction Manager within the project around all installation team requirements which are not related to personnel responsibilities (e.g. holiday, training)
- Additional education in Project Management
- Direct experience on Construction Sites or within the Wind Industry
- Willingness to travel
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
If this is of interest, please apply today!
Project Planner - Onshore Wind - Sweden Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s leading wind energy companies? This position will give a passionate and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.