This vacancy has now expired
You will join our client’s External Resource Management and Invoicing team and work in close collaboration with Vendor and Licence Managers, Group Procurement, Accounts Payable and Operational Managers. You will have experience in an accounts function dealing with incoming invoices, finance systems and multiple stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Management of incoming invoices
- Validating invoice details
- Invoice dispute resolution
- Acting as a central point of contact for Accounts Payable, Provider Management department and stakeholders
- Obtaining approvals from the business
- Tracking goods receipt items in SAP
- Updating and maintaining accurate invoice records
- Ensure tasks and emails are dealt with in a timely manner
- Update all systems with PR details and communicate updates
You will have:
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Confidence and ability to communicate with managers and stakeholders.
- Experience of SAP is a bonus.
- Knowledge of procurement and sourcing life-cycle is advantageous.
- Experience of using Microsoft Access will be a plus.
This is a fast moving process so if you’re interested please get in touch now. There will be a single stage telephone interview and possibly a face to face. Local candidates are ideal!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
International trading client requires experienced C#.Net developer for a 6 month contract assignment based in Swindon, Wiltshire. This role is all about the design, development and support of new
Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our client has one of the world’s most comprehensive
Are you looking for a new position within Civil Engineering? If so, this could be the position for you! Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.