You will join our client’s External Resource Management and Invoicing team and work in close collaboration with Vendor and Licence Managers, Group Procurement, Accounts Payable and Operational Managers. You will have experience in an accounts function dealing with incoming invoices, finance systems and multiple stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Management of incoming invoices
- Validating invoice details
- Invoice dispute resolution
- Acting as a central point of contact for Accounts Payable, Provider Management department and stakeholders
- Obtaining approvals from the business
- Tracking goods receipt items in SAP
- Updating and maintaining accurate invoice records
- Ensure tasks and emails are dealt with in a timely manner
- Update all systems with PR details and communicate updates
You will have:
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Confidence and ability to communicate with managers and stakeholders.
- Experience of SAP is a bonus.
- Knowledge of procurement and sourcing life-cycle is advantageous.
- Experience of using Microsoft Access will be a plus.
This is a fast moving process so if you’re interested please get in touch now. There will be a single stage telephone interview and possibly a face to face. Local candidates are ideal!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Vendor Manager position available with an international organisation, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire. This is a contract opportunity running from February until the end of the year
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Are you looking for a new position within Quality Management? If so, this could be the position for you! Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.