IT Business Analyst
A global pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area are searching for an IT Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
This IT Business Analyst contract will provide technical and business support on overall maintenance & development of assigned IT Applications and Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this IT Business Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide customer support to the business for IT products, services and applications on new and existing systems and resolving and reporting associated problems.
- Manage all assigned IT systems to ensure they are maintained in a validated state.
- Ensure that changes carried out on all assigned IT systems are well designed, properly cost justified and risk assessed.
- Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the plant’s IT
- systems and departmental business processes.
- Support plant initiatives on Operational Excellence / turnaround efficiency and any others,
- which require an IT input.
- Develop & test Disaster Recovery procedures for the assigned systems/applications.
- Develop a network with peers to share experience & best practice.
Required experience as an IT Business Analyst:
- 5+ years GxP experience (life science, pharma, med device)
- Understanding of how the various IT applications are integrated into other plant systems
- Knowledge of the underlying architecture of the assigned IT applications.
- Computer Validation, System Lifecycle Methodology
- Standard Reporting Tools
- Modern IT fundamentals
- Project execution / support experience
If you are interested in this role and have the above experience, please click apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - Cork - 12-Months - €50-55 per hour Quanta are looking for a Project Engineer for a 12 month project in Cork. We're looking for someone with experience in facility expansion
Process Engineer – County Cork – BioPharma – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.