IT Compliance Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
- Ensure awareness, efficiency & integration of Risk Management & Quality within the G&A IT teams.
- Support Global G&A IT in all matters relating to the management of documentation & records, ensuring that G&A IT functions follow documentation policies / plans / strategies are compliant with current SEQ policies
- Contributing to the success of change control and project delivery through continuous engagement and close alignment with IT System Owners, Project Managers and Business process Owners.
- Prepare and Support audit readiness of applications under area of responsibility
- Compile agreed metrics to monitoring changes and projects to drive improvements in compliance.
- Support corporate initiatives to improve existing IT compliance in the G&A IT area, interpreting the policies to promote a pragmatic level compliance that is justified by the risk to the business.
- Represent IT Compliance in project teams developing new applications, as well as changing to existing applications and the management of additional compliance resources.
- Have opportunities to work with international colleagues and on multiple platforms.
- Play an important part in ensuring that applications are developed, maintained and decommissioned in accordance with industry best practice and company standards.
- Regulatory compliance management of business systems in a changing environment.
- Detailed understanding of IT Lifecycle Management, Change Control, Testing
- Practical regulatory knowledge GAMP and basic GDPR
- Test management including the use of testing tools e.g. HPQC
- Change management and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft skills, such as use of SharePoint, Excel, onenote Microsoft Office and communications tools (such as Outlook and Instant Messaging).
- Good written English skills.
- Interest in business computer systems and healthcare
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Cloud Security Architect contract role with an international commodities client, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire plus occasional travel to London and Germany. It will run until March
Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our client has one of the world’s most comprehensive
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.