IT Compliance Support
Date Posted09 Oct 2019
This vacancy has now expired
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in the North West of the UK are currently looking for an IT Compliance Consultant to join their team on a 4-month contract.
- Manage the day to day validation activities for multiple projects across various sites in the UK and Europe
- Write and obtain approval for all IT QMS document deliverables as applicable
- Act as a single point of contact for all project team members in relation to IT validation
- Attend project meetings as and when required representing the IT Compliance Function
- Plan and execute any required testing, e.g. OQ as defined within the Test Plan
- Manage test defects as required
- Extensive CSV/IT validation experience within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong knowledge of GAMP 5
- Comprehensive understanding of the SDLC
- Good writing skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Familiar with HPQC or similar testing tools
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.