IT Lab Analyst
Located within a commutable distance of one of Ireland’s international airports, this position would suit both local candidates or those wishing to commute from outside of Ireland.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an IT Lab Analyst with Pharmaceutical/biotech experience to join this new project for a period of 12 months initially.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, (preferably both)
- Prior QC Lab experience with analytical instrumentation qualification and system implementation(preferably)
- Deep knowledge of regulations and a thorough understanding of ICH guidelines and the various validation guides such as PDA Technical guides, ISPE GAMP guides etc
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
- Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read and comprehend technical documentation and execute procedures), global regulatory experience and demonstrated experience interfacing with regulators
- Experience with working in a multinational organisation
- Experience in delivering training to relevant personnel on the correct application of the site quality system procedures
- Excellent collaboration skills and teamwork mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to work through complex problems
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset
- A change agent who will support the organisation with good change management tools and techniques
- Promoting a culture where diversity and inclusion is part of the DNA
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
We are seeking Technical Services Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. The contract duration is 12 months and 40 hours per week. Located 15 minutes from
Republic of Ireland
Our Partner in Ireland develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.