IT Lab Systems Engineer
- Operational support and management of the IT infrastructure in Quality Control and Technology departments for GMP and non-GMP lab IT systems
- Validation and lab system implementation projects - installations for lab solutions
- Operational support - IT technical maintenance activities, performing performance analysis, troubleshooting, etc.
- Disaster Recovery to guarantee Business Continuity for the lab computer systems
- Support of system related projects in QC and technology labs, writing of requirements, architecture and design specifications
- Providing of IT knowledge to the Quality Assurance (QA) department
- Provide assistance to the Validation department on the security of raw data
- This data is generated by GMP systems based on Data Integrity and in the development and documentation of architecture and design specifications of GMP Lab computer systems
- Communicate about operational and project-related activities
- Microsoft operating systems (XP, W7, W10 and server 2008, 2012) MCSE certification is an advantage
- Networking essentials, TCP/IP, antivirus solutions, remote administration, Active Directory and general IT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of scripting (DOS command line, vbscript, Powershell)
- Being able to write specifications – knowledge of validation and qualification methodology
- Dutch and English language skills
- Experience with installation, problem solving and maintenance of Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Good knowledge of GMP, GAMP5 and CFR21Part11 rules is a plus
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global biologics client are seeking the expertise of a Quality Specialist (Process Owner - Quality Excellence) to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role will be focused
Our global biologics client are seeking the expertise of an IT Manufacturing Support Engineer to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role will be focused on the management and
Our global biologics client are seeking the expertise of a PI Admin (OSISOFT) to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This is an administrator role, who will be responsible for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.