IT Lab Systems Engineer
IT Laboratory Systems Engineer is required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced global company. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Role and responsibilities:
- IT Laboratory Systems Engineer is responsible for ensuring reliable, robust and compliant Quality Control Laboratory IT systems to meet business requirements including integration of Chromatography systems and benchtop analytical equipment to these systems and supporting integration to other systems.
- The IT laboratory engineer serves as a principal technical liaison between the IT / Applications team and the other departments.
- During project phase the IT engineer will work under the direction of the Laboratory IT systems project manager and with other team members from the corporate laboratory systems team to deliver the Lab IT systems and interfaces.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Lab IT systems project manager.
- Responsible to ensure technical delivery of Lab IT systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that all Lab IT systems and Benchtop Analytical Equipment meet 21 CFR 11 and EU Annex 11 compliance requirements.
- Site Lab IT systems including analytical equipment platform architecture, system ownership and lifecycle management. Site Lab IT systems platform strategy development including defining and maintaining the site Lab IT systems roadmap
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with the following systems would be Preferred: Chromatography (Empower – Waters), Lab Data Archival (Nugenesis – Waters), Electronic Methods Execution/Electronic Lab Notebook (SmartLab – Biovia) LIMS (Sample Manager - ThermoFisher), Environmental Monitoring (MODA),
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of this new strategic Drug Substance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.