IT Laboratory Systems Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for IT Laboratory Engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
An exciting project with lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Reporting to the Lab IT Project Manager the IT Laboratory Systems Engineer will be an integral part of this established team.
The IT-LAB-ENG will be responsible for ensuring reliable, robust and compliant Quality Control Laboratory IT systems to meet business requirements including integration of Chromatography systems and benchtop analytical equipment to these systems and supporting integration to other systems.
- During project phase the IT-LAB-ENG will work under the direction of the Laboratory IT systems project manager and with other team members from the corporate laboratory systems team to deliver the Lab IT systems and interfaces.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Lab IT systems project manager.
- Responsible to ensure technical delivery of Lab IT systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that all Lab IT systems and Benchtop Analytical Equipment meet 21 CFR 11 and EU Annex 11 compliance requirements.
- Site Lab IT systems including analytical equipment platform architecture, system ownership and lifecycle management. Site Lab IT systems platform strategy development including defining and maintaining the site Lab IT systems roadmap.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Assures all project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Gathers input and coordinates with project team, site or Global Engineering representatives to develop requirements.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience of the following: Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows NT, 98, XP, Win 7, MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, MS Office 2003/2010/2013, MS Office Communicator, MS Lync 2010/2013, MS SharePoint 2007/2010, LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Experience with the following systems would be Preferred: Chromatography (Empower – Waters), Lab Data Archival (Nugenesis – Waters), Electronic Methods Execution/Electronic Lab Notebook (SmartLab – Biovia) LIMS (Sample Manager - ThermoFisher), Environmental Monitoring (MODA).
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required. Strong working knowledge of 21 CFR 11 compliance requirements as they relate to Lab IT systems.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Integrity – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – 11 month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
IT Lab Systems Engineer - €1 billion project - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility
C&Q Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Dublin With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.