Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires an IT Lead to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- You will work with the overall project team to develop and manage IT scope from basis of design to project closeout.
- Partner with local business leadership and project teams to deliver scope for Automation aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and the Manufacturing Systems Architecture.
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering teams.
- Manage and control change within the project to critical project constraints.
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with site systems.
Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Ensure Automation compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Degree in Engineering, computer science or a related discipline. An advanced degree would be advantageous.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing multi-functional teams to meet project goals.
- Experience delivering projects using one or more of the following systems: Emerson DeltaV or other DCS. Experience with the following systems would be advantageous; OSISoft PI, Syncade MES, Allen Bradley PLC/SCADA.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Gemba & Genki.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.