IT Project Manager
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis. This is to work on a website migration project.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as an IT Project Manager:
- Coordination and completion of the project; on time, within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Identify interdependencies between milestones & ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in execution.
- Identify, document, mitigate & escalate project risk via governance channels.
- Proficiency with commonly used tools such as Microsoft's & Atlassians (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in a similar IT Project Management role. Previous experience delivering website migration projects.
- Experience in applying frameworks and methodologies such as Waterfall planning & SCRUM.
- Reporting and Stakeholder Management experience.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Located in the South East of England in commutable distance from Central London, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from the city. We are looking for a
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a
Regulatory Affairs Consultant - Hertfordshire - 5 Month contract Our global Pharmaceutical client based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.