IT Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
IT Project Manager contract opportunity with an international organisation, working remotely initially but eventually onsite in Valencia. Prince 2, Agile and ITIL experience required, along with good English communication skills and previous management experience of IT projects involving O365 and remote teams.
Single stage MS Teams interviews are taking place in early September so get in touch now if you are interested.
As PM you will:
- Manage a complex project portfolio involving critical operations and multiple user groups in a variety of locations.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget by maintaining a suitable Project Plan and related environment.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs all whilst managing project issues and risks.
- Manage project resources on a remote basis and in person.
- Track and monitor project progress and report performance using appropriate tools, keeping relevant stakeholders up to speed.
- Create and maintain project management documents from project Start-Up to Closure.
- Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, financial and lessons learned.
You will have:
- 5 to 10 years of managing IT projects
- Prince2 / PMI / MSP certifications
- Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience managing projects involving Office 365 and Exchange Messaging or Migration Services; Infrastructure, ERP Applications and Cloud Hosting; or Application Development, BlockChain, Automation (RPA), Data & Analytic, ServiceNow
- Multi-cultural environment and multi-location project experience.
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Ability to live and work in Valencia when that becomes a requirement (remote work initially due to COVID).
This is an extremely interesting IT Project management opportunity with a great client and a fantastic group of professionals. Combine that with long term contract potential and the benefits of Valencia as a location and you have a really great role. Get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Network Technician - Contract - Valencia Network Technician position available from 1st November with a global non-profit based in Valencia, Spain but with remote working option to start. This
Azure Cloud Administrator - Contract 15 months - Valencia, Spain An Azure Cloud Engineer is required by an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. This is a long term contract until the end
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.