IT Support Engineer
This company are one of the most innovative in their industry, and you have an exciting opportunity to join their IT team and be responsible for maintaining and developing their systems across 2 sites.
As an IT Support Technician, you will already have a background in a support or helpdesk environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the IT desktop environment and ensure minimum disruption to the business
- Project manage any upgrades to the site environment
- Implement any new IT systems and processes and identify any projects that would improve infrastructure.
- Provide IT assistance and technical direction to users (staff)
- Provide 2nd line helpdesk support and manage communications with suppliers and providers.
- Always ensure your work is compliant and adheres to regulatory guidelines for IT Infrastructure.
- Previous experience in IT Support or helpdesk environment
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience working with Windows10, Cisco IP telephony, and Apple devices.
Are you an experienced professional with experience in developing schedules and incorporating these through busiensses? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and be part of an exciting
Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of Electr
An IT Security role is available with an international client based in Geneva. Target start date is 1st November following a successful single stage skype interview process. This is a long term Engli
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.