IT Support Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
This company are one of the most innovative in their industry, and you have an exciting opportunity to join their IT team and be responsible for maintaining and developing their systems across 2 sites.
As an IT Support Technician, you will already have a background in a support or helpdesk environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the IT desktop environment and ensure minimum disruption to the business
- Project manage any upgrades to the site environment
- Implement any new IT systems and processes and identify any projects that would improve infrastructure.
- Provide IT assistance and technical direction to users (staff)
- Provide 2nd line helpdesk support and manage communications with suppliers and providers.
- Always ensure your work is compliant and adheres to regulatory guidelines for IT Infrastructure.
- Previous experience in IT Support or helpdesk environment
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience working with Windows10, Cisco IP telephony, and Apple devices.
Quanta are looking for a Qualified Person/QP for a multinational pharmaceutical company. A suitable Qualified Person will have extensive QP experience, working in an FDA environment. Key Result
Are you looking for your next contract as an established Medical Reviewer? Would you like to work for a global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire? Working within Oncology our
Network Technicians are required at the Spanish office of this global non-profit organisation starting March 2020. These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.