IT Vendor Manager
The client will run two stage interviews in the coming weeks with a view to onboard in February.
The vendor manager duties will include:
- Manage contract transitions from a Supplier management perspective.
- Drive Supplier Relationship Management on a global basis according to the client’s Supplier Governance Framework.
- Devise sourcing strategies to meet the business needs, advising on appropriate contractual models and pricing approaches
- Manage commercial risks and ensure non/compliance issues are escalated appropriately
- Guide and support the sourcing process with support from Procurement (RFI, RFP as well as smaller requests), ensuring customer requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Serve as the primary central point of contact for your suppliers and stakeholders in all commercial and delivery issues.
- Manage regular communication with key stakeholders via Supplier Governance Meetings on Operation, Tactical and Strategic Level using adequate level of information (i.e. Supplier Balanced Scorecard)
- Ensure all management reporting is provided including Supplier performance reports, ensuring that key performance indicators are achieved and maintained, requirements are addressed at source or escalated as needed
- Pro-actively manage supplier related issues, risks and escalations ensuring a high level of customer service
- Build effective working relationship with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders such as Team Leads, Team members, Executives, Procurement and representatives from third party vendors
- Support the PO process within a SAP environment as required.
- Support transformation and change management projects aimed at delivering best practice.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Supplier relationship management / vendor management background especially within an IT context.
- Experience with Procure to pay process, Contract Management and Procurement processes and personnel.
- Strong stakeholder management and supplier negotiation skills.
- RFP process and evaluation experience.
- Contract novation/split, operational and service risk management.
- Excellent communication skills, with German language skills being a bonus.
- Prior experience working in international culture or across multilocation and cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Contact Quanta with your profile as soon as possible to be considered.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Hiring now for an Invoice Administrator in Swindon, Wiltshire starting 3rd February or possibly sooner. You will join our client’s External Resource Management and Invoicing team and work in close
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Are you looking for a new position within Quality Management? If so, this could be the position for you! Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.