Italian Speaking HSE/Temporary Works Coordinator
The energy recovery facility will be fuelled by c.100ktpy of RDF via single line moving grate combustion technology, generating steam to drive a boiler-linked turbine.
- We are looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator/HSE Manager with UK construction knowledge.
- The ideal candidate must have the relevant HSE training and certificates and work to UK CDM regulations
- Previous experience on UK Power Plants, specifically Energy from Waste would be hugely beneficial
- Ideally the professional will join the team before construction to help set up and plan ahead
- They will be responsible for managing all forms of temporary works.
- Overseeing and guiding installation and mechanical assembly of Waste to Energy boiler and auxiliary Systems
- Perfect candidate would speak English and Italian to a professional level
Are you looking for your next challenge within Drug Safety? Our client based in Berkshire is now looking for an exceptional Drug Safety Scientist to join their team on a 12 month contract. They are lo
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! Validation project engineer required to join a global pharmaceutical
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! Project Engineer required to join a global pharmaceutical company loc
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.