Italian Speaking HSE/Temporary Works Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired
The energy recovery facility will be fuelled by c.100ktpy of RDF via single line moving grate combustion technology, generating steam to drive a boiler-linked turbine.
- We are looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator/HSE Manager with UK construction knowledge.
- The ideal candidate must have the relevant HSE training and certificates and work to UK CDM regulations
- Previous experience on UK Power Plants, specifically Energy from Waste would be hugely beneficial
- Ideally the professional will join the team before construction to help set up and plan ahead
- They will be responsible for managing all forms of temporary works.
- Overseeing and guiding installation and mechanical assembly of Waste to Energy boiler and auxiliary Systems
- Perfect candidate would speak English and Italian to a professional level
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Quanta is currently supporting an international specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in producing and developing training
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.