Junior CQV Engineer
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
As a CQV Engineer, you will report to the CQV Lead and support various validation activities on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this CQV Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation and review of Qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Preparation and review of Requalification protocols.
- Assisting and supporting various validation activities on site.
- Analyse the results of testing and determine the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a GMP environment is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical technical/manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.