Junior/Grad QC Chemistry Analyst
The full analytical scope will incorporate micro, chemistry, bioassay, raw materials, stability and in-process). Innovation and advanced analytical methods (rapid ID technics, paperless lab, etc) will allow the candidate challenge current thinking in designing for the future. The candidate will have responsibilities in analytical transfer and qualification of methods.
Activities within the role:
• The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
• The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
• Perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
• Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
• Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
• Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
• Solution preparation, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and system set-up.
• Writing and update of SOPs.
• Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
• Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
• Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
• Assist in training new QC Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
• Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
• Ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times.
• Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
• Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
• Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
• Ability to respond to changing priorities.
• Strong organisational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to think critically, logically and be proactive.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner
• Flexible and self-motivated
• Graduate entry level. Prior experience working in a GMP Chemistry lab unit is preferred.
• Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower 3, Capillary Electrophoresis, Osmolality, pH, Appearance testing, UV, preferable.
Please apply now for more information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? A Project Manager / Project Engineer required to
A global bio-pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for a QC Lab Analyst for a long term contract position based on Ireland’s east coast. This role will be responsible for Quality
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.