Junior Mechanical Engineer
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
Junior Mechanical Engineer required to join a Global bio-tech company located in Dublin for an initial 8 contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Junior Mechanical Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our client is seeking to recruit a contract Junior Mechanical Engineer to join the Drawing Office Team, in Plant Engineering. To support projects with a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on Manufacturing, Labs, Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) systems.
Reporting to the Drawing Office Manager, the Junior Engineer will be responsible for the Site Engineering Repository – Vault hosting and managing change to engineering documentation, including GMP and nonGMP drawings, with exposure to the following systems, AutoCAD, Vault, Maximo & Building Information Modelling (BIM) systems, including AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Working in multiple systems and disciplines, the position has the unique benefit of the potential for job progression with the opportunity to progress into Project Management. Exposure to cutting-edge technology including augmented reality to help with remote working practices.
The successful candidate will have frequent exposure to projects managers as they execute projects that shape our overall strategy and transform our site into a best-in-class Bio pharmaceutical facility. The role requires a motivated and self-sufficient individual who is keen to learn and improve our group.
- A degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Process Engineering.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with Project Managers and Subject Mater Experts (SMEs) for a right first-time handover of documentation.
- Strong understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Pharmaceutical / Biologic s experience – Desirable
- Two years minimum experience in AutoCAD.
- Experience in Building Information Modelling systems preferable. Including Revit, Navisworks, Plant 3D preferable.
- Experience in AutoDesk Vault preferable.
- Experience in CMMS systems preferable. Ideally Maximo.
- Strong computer MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Reprographic printing and laminating experience preferable.
- Strong understanding of key mechanical documentation. Including P&IDs / Specifications / Data-sheets etc.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - Cork - 12-Months - €50-55 per hour Quanta are looking for a Project Engineer for a 12 month project in Cork. We're looking for someone with experience in facility expansion
Senior EHS Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Senior Project Manager - Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Senior
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.