Junior Process Engineer
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. We are searching for 2 Process Engineers to join on 11-month contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Junior Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing strong technical support to production teams including support to daily operations, problem solving/issue resolution and driving continuous improvement.
- Leading process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput.
- Working on new process development and product transfers from other facilities.
Requirements as a Process Engineer:
- Have excellent communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Oral Solid Dosage.
- Experience in New Product Introductions / Technical Transfers is an advantage.
- Bachelors or postgraduate degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or a Science related discipline.
If you’re interested and have the above experience, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Electrical Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final
Project Change Management Engineer – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a
Senior Automation Engineer (Delta-V) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.