Junior Project Engineer
Candidate competence & experience required:
- Junior to intermediate level Project Engineer/ Project Manager with experience in managing cross functional teams, delivering complex Manufacturing Facility and Processing projects, in a highly automated GMP Production environment
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage and execute projects from initiation to completion:
- Full project lifecycle experience from end to end design through to C&Q and handover.
- Understands the project management process; programming, scope development, design
development, implementation, project closeout
- Assure compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes
- Experience managing the overall financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks. Experience using SAP and budgeting tools
- Effective Contractor/Vendor Management.
- Excellent Communication/Organisation Skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation from Project teams to Site Leadership Team
- Project Schedule Management
- Schedule Development
- Execution/Adherence-demonstrated record of on time delivery
- Risk management & action plans to mitigate risk
- Strict Adherence to safe working practices as set out in the safety statement and other company safety rules and control and monitor the safe working practices of contractors while on site. Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety Requirements on a Pharmaceutical Plant
- Demonstrable record of delivering right first time handover of documentation
- Ability to work with end user on developing operating procedures, maintenance & calibration plans,
- Strong competency in CMMS systems, preferably Maximo
- Strong computer MS Office skills (PP, Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong understanding of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Degree in Science/Engineering-Level 8 desirable
- Project execution experience in Pharmaceutical/Bio-pharmaceutical experience 2 years
If you are interested in working in a new state-of-the-art Multi-Product Cell culture biologics manufacturing facility with a global market leading Pharmaceutical company and progress you caree, get in touch.
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new / expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity has
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside D
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.