Junior Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Candidate competence & experience required:
- Junior to intermediate level Project Engineer/ Project Manager with experience in managing cross functional teams, delivering complex Manufacturing Facility and Processing projects, in a highly automated GMP Production environment
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage and execute projects from initiation to completion:
- Full project lifecycle experience from end to end design through to C&Q and handover.
- Understands the project management process; programming, scope development, design
development, implementation, project closeout
- Assure compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes
- Experience managing the overall financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks. Experience using SAP and budgeting tools
- Effective Contractor/Vendor Management.
- Excellent Communication/Organisation Skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation from Project teams to Site Leadership Team
- Project Schedule Management
- Schedule Development
- Execution/Adherence-demonstrated record of on time delivery
- Risk management & action plans to mitigate risk
- Strict Adherence to safe working practices as set out in the safety statement and other company safety rules and control and monitor the safe working practices of contractors while on site. Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety Requirements on a Pharmaceutical Plant
- Demonstrable record of delivering right first time handover of documentation
- Ability to work with end user on developing operating procedures, maintenance & calibration plans,
- Strong competency in CMMS systems, preferably Maximo
- Strong computer MS Office skills (PP, Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong understanding of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Degree in Science/Engineering-Level 8 desirable
- Project execution experience in Pharmaceutical/Bio-pharmaceutical experience 2 years
If you are interested in working in a new state-of-the-art Multi-Product Cell culture biologics manufacturing facility with a global market leading Pharmaceutical company and progress you caree, get in touch.
Data Integrity – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – 11 month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
IT Lab Systems Engineer - €1 billion project - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility
Data Integrity Lead – Dublin – 6-Month Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.