Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They’re seeking a Lab Analyst to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lab Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support analytical activities for cleaning method validation for a number of drug products.
- Responsible for completion of analytical cleaning method validation to close gaps in a defined timeline.
- Establishes relationships with key stakeholders to ensure timelines are met as per schedule.
- Develop appropriate Reports for the completion of analytical cleaning validation.
- The successful candidate is required to work with teams comprised of scientists and engineers to effectively coordinate analytical cleaning method validation efforts for a defined scope of materials.
Requirements as a Lab Analyst:
- Relevant Degree
- Min. 1-2 Years in similar environment; ideally within the Pharma Industry
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in analytical science, in particular cleaning validation/recovery studies.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
Chemical Engineer – Pharmaceuticals – Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
ADC Laboratory Analyst – Pharmaceuticals – Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.