This vacancy has now expired
Laboratory Validation Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland.
Working in their state of the art Laboratories, the Lab Systems Engineer will be responsible for Validating varied systems and bench top analytically equipment
Key Duties are as follows:
- Evaluate systems/equipment in accordance with cGMPs, Part 11, and other regulatory requirements.
- Input and define User Requirement specifications
- Working closely with user groups to evaluate, develop, implement and maintain laboratory equipment and systems.
- To work with laboratory personnel to improve processes, streamline workflow, and increase productivity in laboratory operation.
- Planning, executing and documenting the qualification of new laboratory equipment in a cGMP regulated environment.
- Developing and maintaining an equipment qualification project plan, as part of the commissioning of new laboratory facilities.
- Writing wraparound IQ/OQ and PQ equipment validation protocols and associated reports.
- Accompany vendors and ensure that all documentation is completed prior to and during vendor service engineer site visits when performing routine calibration, qualification, requalification and/or preventative maintenance activities in the QC laboratory.
- Generation and resolution of protocol discrepancies and deviations that arise as required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Subject matter expert for CSV Computer systems validation.
- In-depth knowledge of Annex 11 and CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Experience at executing validation, data management and data integrity
- Knowledge of the methodology, instrumentation and analytical techniques used for biopharmaceutical testing.
- In-depth understanding of current regulatory requirements for cGMP laboratory equipment validation.
Please apply now with your CV to be considered for this long-term opportunity.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lab Validation Technician, New Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
LIMS/ Lab System Specialist - Contract - Northern Ireland LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.