Lab Instrumentation Specialist
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for a Lab Instrumentation Specialist to work a 10 month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lab Instrumentation Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state.
- The Instrumentation Specialist will lead troubleshooting activities.
- Provides a preventative maintenance service to ensure functionality and a calibration service to maintain the instruments according to their working specifications.
- Ensures that all instruments are maintained in a validated state through a PM/PV schedule and ensuring that this schedule is adhered to by the Instrument group and contract vendors.
- Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
- Responsible for the decommissioning of all equipment as appropriate.
- Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non computerised systems across all the laboratories.
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use.
- Participate in assigned improvement projects.
- A degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant Scientific discipline.
- 1+ years experience working in a GMP environment, either with lab instruments or in a lab analyst role.
- Prior experience with validating lab equipment / instrumentation would be preferred.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Change Management Engineer – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.