Lab Validation Technician
This vacancy has now expired
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Lab Validation Technician to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lab Validation Technician role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Laboratory Instrument Validation specialist role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of the new strategic Drug Substance facility.
- This tremendous opportunity will be responsible for qualifying all instrumentation within the QC lab and in the setup of the continuous maintenance programme for these analytical units.
- This person will be key in the layout of the lab testing to ensure the process is streamlined and in line with lean methodologies.
- The facility will utilize the latest innovations in technology and automation and latest analytical techniques.
- The candidate will work with a high performing cross functional team of talent sourced from across the biotechnology industry. Together, the team will build the future of a Quality culture that delivers unconstrained supply, Right First Time to our patients through an inspired team.
- To maximize the development opportunity, the candidate will be the key leading talent in analytical instrumentation, validation and life cycle methodology.
- The candidate will also build and maintain the maintenance/calibration programme for all analytical instrumentation installed within the QC labs and will work closely with all instrument vendors.
- The candidate will support the complete analytical lab build.
- The candidate will be actively supported and encouraged to continue their development and knowledge build, incorporating areas to support their future development and ability to continuously improve in their current role.
- The candidate will provide support to analysts within the lab area, including training and guidance on their area of expertise.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
LIMS/ Lab System Specialist - Contract - Northern Ireland LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry
QAV/ CQV Quality Specialist, Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.