Lead Automation Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance!
One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join their team in Dublin. The Lead Automation Engineer will oversee the implementation of Delta-V control systems in a brand new manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lead Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Lead Automation Engineer, you will Manage Automation vendors and provide clear direction for the Automation team, and to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Delta-V Automation equipment.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of the complete operation of the CM and follow development of coding efforts from concept to FAT.
- Ensure delivery of code is robust, stable and delivers a system which runs compliantly and efficiently.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Lead Automation meetings and support, relevant program meetings.
Requirements as a Lead Automation Engineer:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 6 years of which in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of Delta-V and extensive hands on experience is essential.
- Previous Supervisor/Lead/Management experience.
- Experience in other automation systems would be advantageous.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous experience of Continuous Manufacturing is desired.
If this role is of interest and you have the above Delta-V experience, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Project Manager – Contract – Dublin - Pharmaceuticals Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Capital Procurement Consultant - 12-months contract - Dublin Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.