Lead Commercial Manager
Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that turned over approximately £2.5bn in construction projects last year, and be part of continuing this success? Our client is a leader in the Construction sector, and is looking for a Commercial Manager to assist a variety of their projects in Germany.
What will you be doing:
- To take active responsibility for all financial procedures in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- Take a lead role in ensuring a Cashflow Flow is of an accuracy that allows the client to draw down on the correct project funding requirements each quarter.
- Assist in developing supply chain
- Be aware of element costings and costs/ft2.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan with the Senior Commercial Manager for agreement with the professional team.
- Confirm project insurance arrangements.
- Advise client on procurement routes available.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Advise on product selection, specifications and assist with value engineering exercises.
- Advise on selection of Works Contractors.
- Attend and if necessary chair meetings with the design team and with works contractors.
- Manage the change process in conjunction with the extended team.
- Instruct accounts to pay subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare ‘rolling' final account throughout project and agree at PC
- Close out financial account and retention releases
- Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report for Interior directors responsible
- Internal reporting via billing monitors, MCR's and interim CVR's
- Bilingual in German and English is preferable
- This project will suit a Senior Commercial Manager with a professional and proactive manner who has a genuine desire to develop management skills on a project that will incorporate many work activities not often encountered on Interior projects.
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out the Commercial Management role on a large project, £50 M + and its delivery within the time and budget constraints to a high quality.
- Mechanical & Electrical experience
- Preferably previous experience of construction work on existing buildings.
- Recognised qualification in a building related subject
If you're interested in this role, don't hesitate - apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Design Manager - Large Scale Logistics Project - Contract role in Germany Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that turned over approximately £2.5bn in construction projects
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.