Lead CSA Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Lead CSA Engineer to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on an initial 12-month contract basis.
- Upgrade of the existing site infrastructure with New Guardhouse, Perimeter Fencing, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Renovated and expended parking and Roads, Access Control System, landscaping on site
- Install New Goods Lift in the Manufacturing Building
- Previous experience working as a CSA Lead
- Cell and Gene Therapy experience would be highly desirable
- French language skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working on “multidisciplinary landscape projects” covering all aspects (e.g. streets, parking areas, sewer, lighting, fencing, access control, CCTV surveyance, new guardhouse)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global radiopharmaceutical organization based in France? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specializes in producing
I am currently recruiting for a C&Q Manager to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on an initial 12-month contract basis. Responsible for leading and
Project Engineer - France - 12-month contract initially I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.