Lead Electrical Engineer
- Responsible for leading and managing any external partners in the delivery of the project scope across different phases from design through to Handover, either at a project, sub-project, a system, unit or equipment technical level
- They are responsible to interface with other disciplines as required and for delivering the discipline scope on time, within budget to the correct quality
- Supports the Project Manager to achieve project objectives regarding functionality, GxP and HSE compliance within approved scope, budget and time schedule
- Install New Main Electrical Incoming Supply, Substation, Transformers, Cabinets, Battery UPS and Generator and segregate the existing main supply from LFB electrical supply system as part of the site segregation
- Install new gas detection and fire alarm control units, with interface to the existing detectors (in production, office buildings etc) in the new guardhouse
- Install new CCTV System and control units in new Guardhouse
- Directly reports major challenges to Project Manager
- Oversees, plans, conducts and coordinates the electrical and Instrumentation works, monitors the ongoing progress of their scope, including the coordination of the project with internal stakeholders, regulatory authorities and agencies
- Establishes the Electrical project team organizational structure and modifies accordingly together with the Project Manager during the phases of project execution
- Leads, coordinates and reviews the work of less experienced engineers and technical support personnel assigned to the project
- Elaborates the scope defined in the concept engineering phases into specific deliverables and ensures that the scope is communicated to his team and the engineering contractor counterpart
- Ensures all requirements are clearly identified, agreed, considered and confirmed in the design
- Ensures the design and installation meets the user requirements, codes, standards, site procedures, maintenance requirements, regulatory and legal requirements and that the standard of workmanship is of the required quality
- Ensures necessary communication within the process project team and with other project disciplines and specialists e.g. HSE, GMP, C&Q etc.
- Reviews and checks scope of work, drawings, specifications, calculations, schedules and estimates and ensures budgets and timelines are adhered to
- Ensures that design changes are handled in accordance with the project plan
- Leads the management of change for his sub-project elements (area and sub-areas) and ensures that the change is controlled, communicated and implemented in the most cost effective and timely manner
- Leads the Start-up Team with the development and execution of the project C&Q strategy and supporting documentation, URS, Test Plans etc for their scope, to ensure successful handover to the user
- Previous experience working within Electrical Engineering
- French language skills would be beneficial but not essential
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lead CSA Engineer - France - 12-month contract initially I am currently recruiting for a Lead CSA Engineer to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global radiopharmaceutical organization based in France? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specializes in producing
I am currently recruiting for a C&Q Manager to work for our client based in the Paris area on their Cell and Gene Therapy project on an initial 12-month contract basis. Responsible for leading and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.