Lead IT Engineer
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Lead IT Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lead IT Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a sterile manufacturing facility and supporting areas.
- Develop SDLC deliverables to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and AV components.
- Provide guidance and support to AIT team members tasked with delivery of key systems.
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with company standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
Requirements as a Lead IT Engineer:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or all the following systems: SAP, Werum PasX, OSI PI
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
Automation Engineer (OEM) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.