Lead IT Engineer
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Lead IT Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Lead IT Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a sterile manufacturing facility and supporting areas.
- Develop SDLC deliverables to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and AV components.
- Provide guidance and support to AIT team members tasked with delivery of key systems.
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with company standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or all the following systems: SAP, Werum PasX, OSI PI
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Electrical Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final
QC System Specialist- Dublin- 11-month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.