I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland.
Due to a large volume of work and multiple projects on site, the client are looking for a Lead Planner with Pharmaceutical expertise to joint their existing team.
The Lead Planner will ideally be based locally and be responsible for leading the overall project schedule from Concept Design through to PV completion.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of the overall integrated Project schedule – one integrated schedule residing on a remote server hosted by a 3rd party.
- Development and maintenance of schedule elements, primarily CQ and Start-Up / PV phases.
- Ensuring all Planning resources (Engineering / Procurement, Construction and System Integrator) adhere to good planning / scheduling practices and methodologies.
- Co-ordination and arbitration of key interface milestones between the various parties.
- Validating and critiquing schedule and progress data developed and presented by planning stakeholder resources.
- Collating and presenting overall schedule information on a frequent basis for project leadership team including overall project critical path analysis, progress data, look ahead, key risks, etc.
- Co-ordinating and collating monthly reports for Project Managers.
- Background in Biopharmaceutical facilities, preferably API.
- Strong Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Decision making, Analytical and Problem solving abilities.
- Relevant experience of managing, administrating and working within a multi user Primavera P6 project environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation.
- Ability to interpret schedule data in a consistent / speedy manner and articulate relevant information to senior management.
Please apply now if this is something of interest to you and you would like to find out more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.