Lead Process Engineer - API - Pharmaceutical CMO
This vacancy has now expired
Working for an API contract manufacturing organisation you will working on two projects - Plant expansion & upgrade (currently in pre-commissioning stage) and a Construction project (mechanical completion by Summer 2020).
This project has arisen due to a recent audit and we have a requirement for a Lead/Senior Process Engineer who is able to hit the ground running to minimise further delays on the project.
Duties will involve:
- Working as the client representative on site, overseeing the progress on site & liaising with the Process Engineer to co-ordinate the improvements to the installation
- Assist the PM in managing the process construction activites
- Provide Process Engineering API expertise to the construction and expansion projects
- Process Engineering within an API/Fine Chemical organisation
- CAPEX project
- Equipment such as: Centrifuge, reactor, dryer, IBC etc
- Pharmaceutical CGMP
- Large scale API projects.
- Experience in the installation of process & pharmaceutical equipment and systems
- Proven track record in the management of large scale pharmaceutical projects, with experience in the API facilities
- Ideally degree educated
- Involved in full lifecycle Process Engineering - construction highly advantageous
- Very low taxation (approx. 97% retention)
- Accommodation provided /bills paid)
- Transportation paid for (1x Mobilisation + Demobilisation Flight / Company car provided
- Visa/work permit applied for + paid for
Are you looking for an opportunity to support a major pharmaceutical company on a high profile capital investment? A company with a site based in Indiana is recruiting for a Program Director on a
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.