Lead Process Engineer- Biotechnology
Our Client, A global Bio pharmaceutical company are currently embarking on a significantly large capital investment program me at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
With excellent transport links to the rest of the World, this is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Process Engineers to join an exciting biotechnology client.
The process Engineer will provide client engineering input to support the design effort and subsequent execution and construction phases across a bio pharmaceutical CAPEX investment
This key role will directly provide process design subject matter expertise in cell culture, transfection, purification, and support services design for a new manufacturing operation.
This role will extend through preliminary & detailed design, construction, commissioning and verification/qualification, PV(Process Validation) and start-up.
This individual will interface with automation and verification colleagues to ensure streamlined start up and handover of the facility to operations team members, as well as seamless integration into site engineering and automation systems.
- Provide client technical engineering input to scope definition, specification and procurement for all process equipment.
- Review and approval of subcontract EPCM firm process engineering design deliverables
- Review and approval of equipment package bid analyses.
- Provide engineering input into overall facility layout and design.
- Support input to the development of detailed capital project execution schedule
- Provide engineering input into cost estimate preparation for the project.
- Ensure design documents are maintained through project life-cycle for turnover.
- Develop general procedures, metrics and deliverables in support of successful delivery of the project objectives on time and within budget.
- Identify project risks and opportunities and propose mitigation plans.
- Support with the commissioning and verification of the project – oversight from a process perspective of associated protocols.
- Background in major Biotech projects
- Proven track record in multiple stakeholder engagement, user interface and vendor/ supplier interface.
- Experienced in FEED studies, URS and scope definition focused on upstream process equipment.
- Danish language skills are preferable for this role but not essential
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation Engineer / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for an Automation Engineer to support our client on a significant expansion project. The candidate
BIM Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an experienced BIM Lead to support
Piping and Layout Lead / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.