Lead/Senior Mechanical Engineer - Soft Parts / Elastomer
This vacancy has now expired
The successful candidate will manage the elastomer changeout (ECO) on clean utilities and production systems prior to PQ/operations in a large scale Biotech facility.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead a team of 2 personnel analysing resource, spares and access requirements for Elastomer Changeout on clean Utilities, CIP, and production equipment.
- Integration with Site C&Q planning to schedule works
- Providing input to the selection of the service provider to perform soft part change outs
- Managing the soft parts changeout service provider
- Overseeing the development of soft part change out procedures and job plans.
- Liaising with system owners and C&Q personnel
- Achieving project timelines and providing regular reports
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Developing the site elastomer change out strategy
- Establishment of sustaining elastomer change out maintenance plans
- Other maintenance related duties may be assigned as required.
- At minimum level 7 Engineering Qualification
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Maintenance role in a GMP environment
- Familiar with P&IDs
- Self-motivated excellent communication and training skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Equipment Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company- Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Deviation Quality Specialist | 11 month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | Global Pharmaceutical Client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.