One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a LIMS Administrator to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this LIMS Administrator role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver a robust Quality Management System.
- Update LIMs for all changes and addition of new products.
- Ensure that LIMs is maintained and streamlined were possible.
- Coordinate and communicate the prioritisation of updates and changes in LIMS to all impacted users.
- Complete training as required with LIMs users.
- Support the review & approval of key quality deliverables including LIMS, Change control, trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs.
- Knowledge on software
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated change management skills.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems, LIMS.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
Automation Engineer (OEM) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.