One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a LIMS Administrator to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Update LIMs for all changes and addition of new products.
- Ensure that LIMs is maintained and streamlined were possible.
- Coordinate and communicate the prioritisation of updates and changes in LIMS to all impacted users.
- Complete training as required with LIMs users.
- Support the review & approval of key quality deliverables including LIMS, Change control, Trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems, in particular LIMS.
- Knowledge on software
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC Lab - Systems Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QC Lab Systems Specialist to join their team close to
Quality Specialist - Quality Management Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to
Quality Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to join their team close to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.