Linux Web Administrator
This vacancy has now expired
Web Linux Admin contract role, long term, Valencia location but remote working possible until current global situation improves, English-speaking role, international team.
Single stage skype interviews are happening in April with the start date set for mid May or June 2020.
The Linux Web Consultant’s duties will include:
- Administration of system/software configurations and troubleshoot Linux/Open Source based environment issues, in close collaboration with Application Development teams.
- Document and improve processes
- Perform system administration of web and application servers.
- Provide recommendations on configuration improvements.
- Analyze and identify key areas for automation and optimization
- Develop system tools and utilities (e.g. scripts) to support the web infrastructure.
- Coordinating maintenance and outages with infrastructure and business groups
You will have:
- 3+ years experience with web application administration and especially Python.
- Deployment of Application code upgrades/updates/hotfixes based on defined procedures.
- Expert knowledge of Open Source Web Servers like Nginx, Tomcat, Apache and WSGI interfaces like gUnicorn.
- Experience with Docker Containers.
- Expert scripting knowledge of Django, Python.
- Experience with Open Source RDBMS - MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL including key-value data stores like Redis.
- Hands-on experience with the administration and setup of task queues with Celery and RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge about web & applications performance monitoring.
- Prior experience in System Administration and operating systems (Linux/Windows).
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.