Livestock Field Support Technician
Our global Pharmaceutical client is now searching for a field based Livestock Support Technician to join their team on a 12-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
This role will require up to 75% travel throughout the South of England. A comopany car is provided. Three years driving experience with no convictions is essential.
Key responsibilities as a Livestock Field Support Technician:
- Supporting, advising and training of farmers on basic technical tasks related to animal health and productivity and the correct administration of products
- Development and delivery of specialist farmer training activities, under the direction of the technical team
- Support and extension of diagnostic & monitoring services
- Development and maintenance of the farmer data base to facilitate quality communication to the producer audience
- Supporting the field account management and technical team in response to customer requests for on-farm support
Requirements as a Livestock Field Support Technician:
- Experience and practical knowledge of UK farming; specifically the pig & poultry sectors
- Display a genuine interest in progressive livestock farming and related business activities
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of audiences
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Preferably have an agricultural qualification.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC Microbiology Analyst – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager / Responsible person working within distribution & supply chain. You will act as the "responsible person" named on the MHRA licence &
Quality Manager/RP - Oxfordshire - Contract - 6 months Quanta are looking for a Quality Manager/Responsible Person for a 6 months contract in Oxfordshire, to help with an upcoming MHRA audit.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.