One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Maintenance Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead equipment breakdown investigations.
- Ensure spare parts are linked correctly to the parent equipment.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- Through data analysis and work with the craft teams identify re-occurring equipment issues and implement corrective plans.
- Work with the projects team to ensure maintenance and reliability are considered as part of the design phase.
- Introduce predictive maintenance techniques where they add value.
- 7+ years process / project management experience with a degree in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Chartered Engineer an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to provide solutions to moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.