Are you an experienced Maintenance professional from a plant engineering background, fluent in both German and English with strong Technical and Commercial skills and a proven background with Gas, Cryogenic liquids or fuels? If yes and you like remote working plus regional/national site based travel then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Quanta are partnering with a leading EPC to deliver service based contracts to a global Energy powerhouse. You will be responsible for leading the Maintenance scope of works on behalf of the end client for regional and national sites.
This is a senior role so candidates must have a proven track record in the management of Maintenance work scopes to ensure sites perform to the desired standards and in line with relevant procedures to ensure a successful Facilities and Maintenance scope is delivered. Ideally you will have a strong technical background in working on onshore sites which handle large scale Gas or Cryogenic liquids and fuels.
This is a key strategic role with accountability for all contractual deliverables so you must be able to develop strong and collaborative relationships to ensure operational excellence across all internal, external and client stakeholders.
Utilising your technical and contract management skills you will support Facilities Maintenance procurement and support the ongoing improvement for contractor performance including on safety related matters.
With a wide range of technical and commercial responsibilities you must be able to demonstrate competencies in:
- HSE – a key consideration at all stages of the Facilities & Maintenance work scopes to ensure safe delivery of maintenance programmes
- Equipment – ability to undertake root cause analysis of poor equipment performance and make appropriate recommendations for resolution
- Design – how site design impacts delivery of effective maintenance strategies
- Financial accountability
- Procurement – technical insight and contract management throughout the supply chain to support value add for both Maintenance supplier and equipment processes
- Stakeholder Management – ability to develop trust based relationships in order to deliver operational excellence across the site portfolio
Technical and Commercial responsibilities include:
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance plan preparation
- Ensuring Maintenance programmes are scheduled and executed appropriately and compliantly
- Leading sites post installation phase supporting technical “day to day” knowledge and associated checks to ensure sites can run operationally and effectively
- Management of change processes
- Process safety and automation knowledge
- Appropriate quality checks on related procurement activities
- Delivering value add solutions
- HSE performance ensuring EPC and Clients safety standards are adhered to whilst also promoting a HSE conscious culture for all members of the supply chain supporting Maintenance activities for the sites
- Management of OPEC maintenance budgets – ensuring contractors supply accurate and timely estimates as required
- SAP Audit and Approval
- Contractor and Contract Management including Warranty Claims
- Support the Contractor Monitoring process and where appropriate management of subcontractor KPIs
Candidates with experience of Cryogenic liquids related to plant engineering will be considered favourably. German & English language skills are a pre-requisite for consideration.
Interviews will be organised as soon as suitable applications are received and assessed so please apply now if this role is of interest.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
LNG Wartungsingenieur/-in Sind Sie ein erfahrener Wartungsleiter mit anlagentechnischem Hintergrund, fließenden Deutsch- und Englischkenntnissen, sowie ausgeprägten technischen und kaufmännischen
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.