One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Maintenance Planner role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance department.
- Ensures compliance by ensuring that the required maintenance (quality, ehs and statutory) works are completed as per required dates.
- Prepare the weekly maintenance schedule as required from the site CMMS system.
- Ensure that required materials required for all scheduled works are available.
- Engages with production to ensure that the required time to execute maintenance is built into the production schedules.
- Delivers analysis of the weekly KPIs for the dept.
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline.
- 3+ Years working in a similar role in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
QC Systems Integration Specialist – Contract – Ireland – 6 months With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.