This hands-on role will be predominately providing technical manufacturing oversight for cell therapy operations.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Oversight of manufacturing operations
- Batch record review and managing updates
- Providing technical input for process deviations and corrective actions
- Overseeing technology transfer activities – including documentation and oversight of pilot run execution
- Relevant Degree qualification
- Proven background/history in with shop floor execution of GMP manufacturing operations
- Experience in cell/gene therapy processes
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Get in touch to apply for this or any of our available roles.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer required
North West England
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in the North West of the UK are currently looking for an IT Compliance Consultant to join their team on a 4-month contract. Role: Manage the day t
Are you looking for your next Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position? Are you looking to expand and grow within a fabulous team? Then please read on and apply. We are looking for a highly ski
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.