Manufacturing Operations Manager
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Operations Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the company’s relationship with the external contract manufacturer.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all requirements are met by the company’s external partners.
- Have a routine presence at external partners site on the production floor, building a strong relationship with the site team.
- Be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the MSA (Master Supply Agreement) ensuring alignment with the Supply and Quality agreements.
- Support periodic Business and Operations Review Meetings for the relationship with clear goals and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, with a degree in Engineering or Science and Business is preferred
- No less than seven (7) years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing (operations, quality, technology, supply chain) roles with a significant portion in management/leadership positions
- Supply chain excellence knowledge and experience preferred
- Compliance – Deep understanding of GMP and EHS compliance and compliance risk
- Knowledge of SAP
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Health & Safety Specialist – Cork - Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Health & Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.