A global biopharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Specialist with key skills in deviations, CAPA's and change controls. This role will support the Manufacturing team on-site in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage CAPAs in relation to deviations or customer complaints.
- Conduct Deviation Investigations
- Complete activities related to change control management such as changing / applying a procedure in manufacturing or introducing new equipment.
- Be responsible for raising the change control and implementing necessary manufacturing changes; this includes organising and facilitating relevant meetings.
- Conducting Deviation Investigations with Manufacturing environment and operations to ensure deviations and Investigation Reports will satisfy QP's and agree CAPAs accordingly.
- Implementing necessary changes and process improvements to ensure elimination / significant reduction in frequency of similar deviations occurring.
- Work Closely with Manufacturing Supervisors and CAPA Specialist to drive continuous improvements.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.