Manufacturing Support Scientist - Upstream / Biologics Manufacturing
Joining a new state-of-the-art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility based in Dublin, we are looking for an Upstream Manufacturing Support Scientist/Process Scientist. Reporting to the upstream Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide First Line support for manufacturing team (Cell culture)
- Support process improvement projects to completion
- Write process impact assessments to support investigation closure.
- Investigating & optimizing manufacturing processes
- Work closely with the shift teams to ensure that operations are run efficiently and effectively
- Drive change controls, CAPA’s, investigations, improvement projects and operational safety
- Approve procedures (SOPs), electronic batch records and other GMP documentation
- Support NPI
- Support implementation of new technology solutions such as Single-Use-Systems.
- The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor/Masters in Engineering, or Science related subject.
- A minimum of 3 years’ biologics manufacturing experience
- In-depth working knowledge of biologics manufacturing processes (Upstream/cell culture/bioreactors)
- Ability to support the close out of complex technical investigations.
- Strong working knowledge of systems such as Delta V, MES and SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- LEAN manufacturing
Excellent working environment!
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue is focussed on developing treatments within
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Materials Scientist. Working with a new state of the art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin. We are looking for a
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.