Manufacturing Technology Engineer
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
X4 Manufacturing Technology Engineers required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12-month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Technology Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As a Manufacturing Technology Engineer you will be required to support the Process Technology Transfer, Process Validation and preparation of CMC Documentation for Regulatory Filings.
- The Manufacturing Technology Engineer will be responsible for Investigation and Resolution of Process Deviations, Root Cause Investigations, CAPA’s, Process Improvements, Change Controls and Preparation of Regulatory Filings.
- You will be responsible for Authoring of Technical Documents which include Protocols, Reports, and SOP’s.
- The Manufacturing Technology Engineer will assist in evaluating Process Performance by comparing manufacturing data to historical data.
- As the Manufacturing Technology Engineer you will be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical industry.
- You will have previous experience working as Manufacturing Technology Engineer, Process Engineer or Technology Transfer Engineer.
- The Manufacturing Technology Engineer will have gained good experience with either Upstream or Downstream Processes.
- You will have strong awareness of cGMP Compliance and Regulatory Agency Requirements.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you and you match these requirements, then please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – County Cork – BioPharma – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
IT Business Analyst – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals A global pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area are searching for an IT Business Analyst to join them on a
Documentation Specialist – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.