Manufacturing Technology Engineer
With continued organisational growth and a considerable amount of investment across the portfolio and capital programme.
They are seeking the expertise of a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their experienced and established team.
You will support the delivery of robust and effective continuous manufacturing process for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and their intermediates. You will be involv3ed in the entire process from design through to commissioning/validation and application of the equipment to the manufacture of APIs
You will have the following experience/qualifications:-
- Chemical or Biochemical Engineering Degree with proven relevant experience
- A Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practise (cGMPs) and EHS practises
- Previous capital project management experience
- Development and testing of prototype mechanical systems
- Process Control Methodologies – knowledge and hands on capability
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive - Permanent -Full time Do you want the opportunity to join one of the globe's largest pharmaceutical organisations?! Our client, one of the world’s largest
Clinical Project Leader - Watford - Permanent Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.