Manufacturing Technology Project Manager
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
Manufacturing Technology Project Manager required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12-month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Manufacturing Technology Project Manager you will be responsible for Leading and Managing projects in order to optimise and streamline Technology Transfer Tools and Process Validation procedures.
- The Manufacturing Technology Project Manager will generate, support and implement improvements on Standard Work Practices involving Investigations and resolution of Process Deviations, Root Cause Investigations, CAPA’s, Technical Assessments, Change Controls and Preparation of Regulatory Filings.
- You will contribute to lead cross functional teams for Process Improvement Implementations or other Process Changes.
- You will be responsible for Authoring of technical document including Protocols, Reports and SOP’s supporting the Validation Processes.
- As the Manufacturing Technology Project Manager you will be qualified to degree level and have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- The Manufacturing Technology Project Manger will have vast experience with Process Improvements, Project Management and Lean Six Sigma.
- You will be able to demonstrate awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements and be able to lead cross-functional teams and balance project assignments.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – New Product Introduction (NPI) – Dublin – Contract As Dublin continues to embed itself as Ireland's Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking for an NPI Project Manager to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.