Marine & Helicopter Coordinator
- Tracking whereabouts of people working on asset projects offshore at all times
- Marine Traffic Control
- Airspace coordination
- Monitoring the weather & marine operations on the Windfarms
- Emergency Response and Emergency response planning
- Liaison & advisory documentation / HSE / Marine inspections / Helicopter Operators
- Statutory reporting
- BSc level or similar, alternatively in aviation background in offshore environments
- BSc logistic coordination
- Experience within the Maritime and /or offshore sector
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience and 5 yrs. experience within offshore wind farm industry
- VHF License is a must
- VHF Aeronautical is preferred – experience in Marine & Helicopter Coordination
- The Consultant must bring his/her own mobile telephone i-Phone 4S,5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Window phone 8.1 & PC with MS Office software
- The Consultant must his/her own PPE equipment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for an Onshore Site Planner for one of our leading renewable energy clients. If you will be available from the 1 st December 2019 up until 30 th November 2020 with the possibility to
North East Lincolnshire
We have an exciting new role for a Consultant to work as an Onshore Cable Installation Manager for one of our leading renewable energy clients. This will be based in the North East of the Country and
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.