This vacancy has now expired
The marketing function at Quanta was established in October 2016, shortly after the launch of the new brand and website. Continued growth and increased demand for marketing support across all areas of the business has created the opportunity to further grow the marketing team.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support in driving marketing activity at Quanta. Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and carrying out a range of online and offline activity in line with the business’ marketing strategy, this is an opportunity to further develop marketing experience across the full marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support with build and distribution of client and candidate email communications
- Support with production of internal communications including monthly internal newsletters
- Production and scheduling of updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Research and production of engaging blog and news content for the Quanta website and careers site
- Support with awards entries and production of press releases
- Acting as a brand guardian, review all client collateral produced by the sales team and/or business unit support specialists
- Support with the production of client and candidate facing material including presentations, flyers and brochures, along with ad-hoc proposals and tender documents
- Briefing of external agency for additional design work
- Development and coordination of client and candidate campaigns, utilising a range of online and offline channels including direct marketing, email, social media and website content
- Coordination of third-party suppliers to support campaigns and ensure the activity is carried out on time and to budget
- Production of regular reports to support and drive activity within the sales team
- Provide support with the production of monthly marketing report, including analysis of the website, job board and social media activity and results, to demonstrate ROI from marketing activity
- Analysis and reporting of email marketing campaign results
Qualifications and skills:
- At least two years of experience in a similar role and/or a relevant degree/qualification.
- Experience of the recruitment (or similar) industry
- Strong content skills
- Campaign experience
- Confidence using LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Competent with InDesign / Photoshop
- MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Excellent communicator
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent time management/organisation and flexible approach
- Great attention to detail
- Job board experience
- Website management experience (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience of Bullhorn or similar CRM system
- Experience of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in
Providing recruitment services across 6 continents, the role of the Operations Associate Director is an integral role within the business. Leading our existing Operations Team, comprising of
With 2018 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £60m, we continue to invest in our team and are looking for Team Leaders to join us. With ambitious plans we continue to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.