Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their facility expansion project.
The medium sized organisation is looking for a team to support them across hands on materials management, warehousing, scheduling, strategy, procurement and supply chain.
- Experience in managing consumables procurement, developing materials management strategy, BOM / Master Data set up, supplier engagement and QMS requirements.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to enable Lean Transformation and Operational Excellence initiatives and utilise tools to continuously improve staff and the line performance.
- Demonstrate ability to make key decisions in a dynamic production environment.
- Professionally escalate issues / develop solutions for challenges which may jeopardise manufacturing deliverables.
- Demonstrate knowledge in materials management capabilities to effectively ensure daily operational activities can be delivered effectively.
- Lead staff and colleagues where required.
- Exhibits Professional approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous Operational / Management role in Materials Mgt in GMP Pharma company (3-5 years' experience performing warehouse activities in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment)
- Preferably have experience developing and managing 3PL and outsource warehousing with JIT systems.
- Must have extensive experience with manufacturing IT systems and be highly computer literate particularly with ERP and excel.
- Experience in scheduling in line with production needs and customer lead times.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Labs Engineer - 12-months+ contract - Dublin A global biopharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced CSV Labs Engineer for a long term contract position based in Dublin
Republic of Ireland
Automation Engineer - 6-months+ contract - Ireland A global biopharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Automation engineer for an
Senior Utilities Engineer - 12 months contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for a Senior Utilities Engineer/SME for their large-scale new facility in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.